CO-STAR: Another Vogue Parody Challenge
Bonne Mars mes chéris,
I can't believe it is already March. Time moves fast. I thought 2020 was fast. But now I feel 2021 is faster.
March is my birthday month. I will be a year older at the end of this month. My birthday is on the 31 of March. Hehehe ^_^ Since March is my birthday month, I would like to do a vogue parody challenge for myself in today's post. But I prefer to call this challenge the CO-STAR parody instead of Vogue parody. You guys wanna know why I call this challenge Co-STAR instead of Vogue? Well, here's the story...
CO-STAR is the name of a magazine I created when I was a tweenager. The magazine was hand-written by me. I wrote about and draw illustrations of my favorite celebrities at that time such as Spice Girl, 911, Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, KRU, Elite, Feminine, Dato' Sri Siti Nurhaliza, etc in my scrapbooks. I labeled the scrapbooks as CO-STAR and make them look like an entertainment magazine. At that time, I was so inspired by Smash Hits, Top Of The Pops, and TV Hits.
Ok, now let's get started with the challenge and questions...
THE CO-STAR PARODY
1) Where are you from?
2) Where were you born?
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3) Where did you grow up?
Utah (America) >> Kuala Lumpur >> Bangi >> Putrajaya
4) Who did you look up to growing up?
5) What are your best characteristics?
I am artistic, creative, innovative, imaginative, trendy, and a knowledge-seeker.
6) What are your favorite things about yourself?
The same answer above ^_^
7) What is your best physical feature?
I wasn't born a beauty queen. But I'm grateful for everything that Allah S.W.T gave me. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
8) What is your biggest accomplishment?
Getting my MBA and having three books published. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
9) What is your biggest fear?
10) What is your biggest regret?
So far I have no regrets. Making mistakes is a normal thing to me. We always learned something and improve ourselves from our mistakes. That's why making mistakes is actually a blessing. After all, things happen for a reason, right?
11) What is your eye color?
12) What inspires you?
My imaginations & dreams.
13) What is the most important thing in your life?
Love, kindness, sincerity, and integrity.
14) What has required the most courage of you in your life so far?
To do the right thing even tho I feel fear before doing it.
15) Are you high maintenance?
Yes. That's because I'm honest and real. I'm not fake and pretentious.
16) Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
Both. I want to build my own empire and also help others who are in need and deserve it.
17) Are you a dog person or cat person?
18) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Song Hye Kyo
1) Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My parents & BFFs
2) What is your favorite childhood memory?
Visiting Disneyland for the first time.
3) What is your favorite color?
Red, pink, yellow, purple, green, and blue.
4) What is your favorite drink?
Green and chamomile tea, and fruit juices.
5) What is your favorite food?
Any kinds of pasta, Japanese & Korean food.
6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Baby-blue, vanilla, and mint choco.
7) What is your favorite holiday destination?
Utah, Florida, London, Manchester, Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok, Singapore, Sydney, Lisbon, and Amsterdam.
8) What is your favorite physical activity?
Cycling & fitness workouts
9) What is your favorite quote?
My top 3 favorite quotes are...
10) What is your favorite type of clothing?
Girlish, feminine, and flirtatious. I like floral-print sundresses.
11) What was your favorite subject in High School?
English literature & arts.
12) What was your least favorite subject in High School?
Home Science. Actually, I believe the subject is good. But I don't like the teachers who were teaching the subject back in high school. It's because they practiced sexism. They told us that the Home Science subject is important for pretty girls. If a pretty girl is an ace at Home Science, she will easily get a husband after graduating from high school. No need to think about university or even a career. WTF was that?
13) What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I love Bugs Bunny, Disney Cartoons, Tom And Jerry, Doraemon, and Power Rangers ^_^
14) What is your favorite music genre?
K-pop, Irish folk music, Mongolian throat, Indie rock.
15) What is your favorite song?
Urm.......it always changes according to my mood. My current favorite is Celebrity by IU. Hehehe.
16) Who is your favorite celebrity?
IU, Remy Hii, Kim Soo Hyun, Kang Ha Neul, Ji Chang Wook, Park Seo Joon, Kim Seon Ho, Song Hye Kyo, Im Yoona, Bae Suzy, Baekhyun Exo, Ross Butler, and those who inspire their fans to do good things.
Ok, that's all for now. Thank you for reading.
Fadima Mooneira ^_^
#CoStarParodyChallenge #VogueParodyChallenge #Lifestyle #PopCulture #Edutainment #Travel #Beauty #FadimaMooneiraBlogspot