SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
MY THANK YOU
First of all, I would like to express my appreciation to a fellow blogger name Nafisa a.k.a @Novellisteer for nominating me for this Sunshine Blogger Award. As an appreciation, let me introduce to you my fellow blogger friend - Novellisteer. She is a book blogger. She writes book reviews and blogs about reading culture. For those of you who haven't visit Novellisteer's blog yet, her link is https://novelisteer.wordpress.com You'll be amazed when you read her blog.
NOVELLISTEER'S QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS
1) What keep you motivated to keep on blogging or writing?
My strong passion for creative writing. Plus, I love sharing my imaginations and thoughts with people.
2) Was blogging something you ever consider?
Erm,... I started this blog in 2010. At first, I just wanna used this blog to sell my handmade crafts and accessories. I was making handmade crafts and accessories back then. Four years ago, I fell in love with creative writing. I feel that creative writing helps me to enhance my creativity, imagination, and makes me more innovative. So that's why I decided to continue blogging and rebrand my blog.
3) How did you come about your blog name?
Fadima Mooneira is my Portuguese name. The name was given to me by my Portuguese friend, Indy.
4) What are your thought on the reader or book blogger or maybe the book community?
To me, all are important. A reader is important for the publishing industry, a book blogger contributes and supports the publishing industry by writing reviews and creating awareness on reading culture. The same goes for book communities.
5)What is the perfect or best advice/tips someone had ever given you in the blogging world?
Be brave and confident to share your thoughts, imagination, and opinion. Be ready to be criticized.
6) When it comes to networking/Collaborating with others like bloggers and brand what method do you have as a way of approaching, if you don’t mind sharing?
I will approach a blogger/brand that is suitable for my forte (lifestyle, travel, pop-culture, and edutainment) for collaboration work. Usually, I just send my CV to brands that I believe are suitable to collaborate with at their website/bloggers community pages.
7) Can you recommend a podcast channel to listen to for motivation or wellness?
I usually listen to Rebecca Louise's YouTube channel for motivation and wellness.
8) For bloggers with a particular niche, what is your opinion on branching out to other niche or adding more niche to your previous one?
Erm,... I don't think I should add more. To me, four is enough for one blog. If I wanna add another niche, I will probably start a second blog.
9) As a blogger are you always glued to your gadget?
Ahax! You can call a fubber. I fub on socmed a lot these days. My phone and iPad are always glued at my hands.
10) What is your turn off when someone is reaching out to collaborate with you?
If the brand is not suitable is my forte and the pay is too low.
11) Are you in your space or still searching?
Yes, I am in my space. Lifestyle, travel, pop-culture, and edutainment is my forte.
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY 11 NOMINEES
1) What makes you interested in blogging/writing?
2) What is the best thing about blogging/writing?
3) What is your blog niche, and why do you choose that niche?
4) What are the challenges you face for blogging/writing?
5) Are there any special tools that you use to design your blog? If yes, is it ok for you to share it here?
6) Do you listen to music while blogging/writing?
7) What are the other things you love to do besides blogging/writing?
8) Do you love collaborating with other bloggers/brands?
9) Which brand would you love to collaborate with in the future?
10) Which celebrity do you wish to read/follow/subscribe to your blog?
11) What is your best advice for other bloggers and yourself?
Ok, that's all for this post. I hope you enjoy reading it.
Thank you very much.