Mystery Blogger Award
Syukur Alhamdulillah. First of all, I would like to thank Aishah M. Arshad a.k.a Rainbow Tiara for nominating me for this Mystery Blogger Award. I am feeling grateful and happy being nominated for this award. This is my second blogger award nomination after the Sunshine Blogger Award last year. In 2020, I am looking for more nominations in blogger awards and collaborations to make my blog recognizable in this blogging world.
This Mystery Blogger Award was formerly known as the "Enigma Blogger Award". This award was created by Okoto Enigma (click the name if you want to view the blog) - a blogger for lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and travel. Ms. Enigma says the reason she created this award is to help new/existing bloggers get recognition, networking and make new friends with people who have the same passion and dream.
“There are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; and when we get to know them, it’s divine! And we find friends when we least expect” - Okoto Enigma
As an appreciation, let me introduce you to my fellow blogger and the lady who nominated me for this Mystery Blogger Award - Rainbow Tiara. Rainbow Tiara is a lady blogger from Dubai. We got to know each other on Twitter last year. She is very a friendly, cool, and supportive person. I enjoy chatting and sharing ideas with Rainbow Tiara. Rainbow Tiara blogs about lifestyle, life, everything about women, and Muslimah. Her blog is very interesting to read and follow. You can learn a lot of life and womanhood by reading her blog. Her blog is one of my favorite read. Here's a link to her Rainbow Tiara's blog RAINBOW TIARA (just click the link).
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules
1. Upload the award logo/image on your blog
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
4. List the rules
5. Tell your reader three things about yourself
6. Nominate 10 – 20 people (So dear fellow bloggers, if you wanna know whether you are nominated, pls read this post till the end. I will only list my nominees at the end of this post ^_^)
7. Notify your nominees
8. Ask you, nominees, any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specifically)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Fadima Mooneira
My illustration (View my IG @fmooneira_art)
I have a strong passion for writing and drawing. This is the reason why I choose to become a writer and illustrator. I love writing and drawing because these two passions gave me a voice, helps me to express myself and share my imaginations. As an introvert, it is quite hard for me to express myself. People usually misunderstood me and being misunderstood sometimes hurts. This is another motivation for me to become a writer and an illustrator. I want people to understand me. That is why I write and draw with my heart.
Sahabat - will be launch soon ^_^
I just started my career as an author. Last year, I collaborated with Puan Sri Diah (my mentor, one of Malaysia's famous novelist) and 18 authors to write essays/short stories about friendship. Our work was compiled into a book. The book is called- Sahabat (Friends in Bahasa Malaysia). Sahabat is a book of short stories about friendship. The book contains 19 stories from 18 authors (one of them is me ^_^). The book will be launch during the Kuala Lumpur Book Festival 2020 next month. I will introduce the book to you guys on this blog later. For the time being, you can check the Sahabat book advertisement below this post.
When it comes to love, I considered myself as romantic and loving. But I have to be honest that I can be quite selfish, picky and also a heartbreaker. I only give my love to those who I believe deserve it. I am also not an easy girl for any guy to please and grab. That's right, I am a picky person when it comes to relationships and datings. If you treat me the wrong way, I will show you the exit door. I am the kinda girl who wants my man to be understanding and supportive of my needs, wants, and dreams.
Rainbow Tiara's Questions
1) Mention some of your irrational fears
Well, I used to be scared of clowns when I was a lil girl. But now not anymore. But, I am forever scared of birds. Yeah, I have ornithophobia since I was a child. I'm not sure why I have ornithophobia. Looking at birds' movement and legs just give me the creeps. I know to some of you it sounds funny and weird. But that is just me. I am not gonna deny it and yes, I treat my weaknesses as a motivation to improve myself.
2) You get an opportunity to chat with the president of your country for 5 minutes, what would you chat about?
I believe this is the best question a person ever asks me. In Malaysia, we don't have a President. We a Prime Minister instead, and it would be an honor for me to meet Tun Dr. M and chat with him. If I meet Tun Dr. M, I will chat with him about the creative industry in Malaysia. I will tell Tun Dr. M that I am disappointed with our creative industry. I think our country is not encouraging our citizens to be creative, innovative, and imaginative enough. We only encourage our people to be ass-kissers (that happens a lot in our civil service. Ahax!). We need to change if we want to become one of the best countries in the world. We must not let ourselves be left behind from our ASEAN neighbors like Singapore, Indonesia, and even Thailand.
3) Any life incidence that traumatized you forever? If not an embarrassing situation you came across?
Well, I had one life incident that once traumatized me. But not forever. In fact, that incident opened new doors for me to pursue my passion for writing and arts. Insya'Allah I will be a better and more successful person in the future.
4) What would be your first impression when you see someone making a TikTok video in public?
It depends on the video. If it's cute, it's cute. If it's disgusting, it's disgusting.
5) Would you choose to be invisible with money enough for the rest of your life or a world-famous celebrity with the least payment? Explain why! (My weird question)
Wow! This is quite tricky. Since I want to become a writer and artist, I would choose to be a celebrity instead of being invisible. But not a glamorous one, I just wanna be low-profile but well-known for my art and talent. And of course, I want to own enough money for my living (that is important). Hehehe. Hope you are happy with my answer, Rainbow Tiara ^_^
My Questions For My Dear Nominees
1) What are the other things you like to do besides blogging and writing?
2) Do agree that a writer must also be a reader to write? If "yes" pls explain.
3) If you can migrate to a foreign country, which country would you choose and why?
4) Do you agree that the first impression plays an important role in socializing? Either your answer is "yes or "no" pls share your explanation.
5) My Weird Question: What are the challenges you faced while interacting/working with baby-boomers? (As a millennial, I agree that we must respect baby-boomers and those who are older than us. But sometimes, interacting/working with them can be very challenging)
PS: Before I announce my nominees, let me share my best posts first.......
Fadima Mooneira's Best Post
And My Nominees Are...............
7) Bella Jamal
Ok, that's all for now. Thank you for nominating me, Rainbow Tiara. I enjoyed answering your questions. Your questions are awesome and an eye-opener for me to know myself better. To all my nominees' congratulations for being nominated and good luck in answering my questions.
Fadima Mooneira ^_^
#MysteryBloggerAward #Lifestyle #Travel #PopCulture #Edutainment #FadimaMooneiraBlogspot