My Second Fix Her Crown Award
Last month I was nominated for the second time for Fix Her Crown Award (FHCA). This time I was nominated by my fellow American blogger - Brenda West a.k.a My Angel's Voice (you can click on this link to visit Brenda's blog). My Angel's Voice is a very spiritual blog. First of all, I would like to thank Brenda for nominating me.
FHCA was created by an American blogger named Cindy a.k.a Cindy Goes Beyond (click the link to visit Cindy's blog). This award was created to show appreciation to lady bloggers for their kindness. For more information on FHCA pls click this link FIX HER CROWN AWARD.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the Fix Her Crown Award post.
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
Last month I was featured on Meraki Musings's blog. I am grateful for this opportunity. Therefore, I would like to thank my fellow blogger Meraki Musings for the opportunity. Pls, feel free to read the interview on Meraki Musings's blog - CREATIVE AND BLOGGING JOURNEY OF AN ARTIST (just click the link).
Last year, I collaborated with Puan Sri Diah (my mentor & Malaysia's top author) and 17 other authors in a book writing project. The book is titled Sahabat and it was recently released last March. Sahabat means Friends in Bahasa Malaysia. In Sahabat, I wrote a short story titled KDK-Kawan Dari Kecil (Friends From Childhood Days) I am happy and grateful for this opportunity. I am taking it as my baby steps in becoming an author. Click this link if you want to read my review on Sahabat.
This is my latest picture. This picture was taken on the 31st of March 2020 (my birthday ^_^). I had a different celebration this year compared to years before. Before this, I usually celebrate my birthday at a fancy restaurant with my family and close friends. But due to the COVID-19 MCO, I had my celebration at home with my family. However, I am grateful that this year's celebration is just as good as always. To me, this year's cake is the best because my mother made it for me. Before this most of my cakes are bought from bakery shops.
MY 7 NOMINEES
3) HANNA BASSET
6) THE KAT LIFE
7) ZAZA AZMAN
Fadima Mooneira ^_^
#FixHerCrownAward #MyAngelsVoice #CindyGoesBeyond #LadyBloggersAppreciationAward #Lifestyle #Travel #PopCulture #Edutainment #FadimaMooneiraBlogspot